JDJC13 brings you their second summer post!
Hey guys, JDJC her and this is our post on how to make a functional lemonade stand.
Lemonade mix or sugar, water, and lemon juice
Poster and coloring utensils
Jug and/or Cooler
Money holder of some sort.
Lawn or beach chairs
What to do:
1. Find a street. To be successful, it has to be a highly traveled road or an intersection.
2. Make your lemonade. With a mix, just add water and dump into a jug, preferably 5 gallons or along those lines. With scratch, add lemon juice to water and sweeten with sugar to perfection. Ice is a necessity.
3. Pitch your umbrella. Make it visible so it draws attention.
4. Place your table in the shadow of your umbrella.
5. Put on tablecloth and lemonade jug with cups.
6. Set up your chairs and put up signs that advertise your location and product, as well as the product price.
7. Make sure you have your change and money container.
8. Sit back and help your customers to a cold, refreshing drink.
I hope this how to helped you make some money. Tell us how much you made and what was a success and a fail in the comments.